Monday, June 6, 2011

Sea Monkeys FTW!

I really like sea monkeys, or brine shrimp, or whatever you want to call them. Unfortunately it seems very hard to find information on sea monkeys OR brine shrimp (the official sea monkey site claims there is a distinct difference, but I have yet to see proof of this).

Most information on brine shrimp all relates to how to hatch them so you can feed them to your "real" pets. Well, these are my "real" pets. They are really cool! I put my sea monkey eggs in water May 18, 2011, so they're about 3 weeks old, now. The largest ones are about half a centimeter long.

Anyway, I'll get into the specifics in another post. The point is, I made this blog so that the next time someone went looking for information on sea monkeys, they would find more than I did. I don't really know what I'm doing, so there's going to be a lot of trial and error. But my goal is to have a healthy, sustainable sea monkey population that lasts at least a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment